Revolutionise the way you run your practice.
With a strong commitment to practice management, Health focus offers advanced training workshops that are designed specifically to help the practice owner/manager to run the practice like a business. If you have concerns with management of accounts, poor debt collection, gathering statistical and financial data or using the latest technology then you need to speak to us.
Our experience and professional training workshops is what you need to revolutionise the way you do business. Our comprehensive training program is designed to meet current practice management needs and adapts to meet those needs as the practice grows. Our goal is to continually ensure that practices keep up to date with program changes, as new features and requirements become available.
At Health Focus we know and understand that knowledge is the key to running and managing a practice. These courses aim to pass this knowledge onto you. The course comes highly recommended by people who have attended previously and is most useful for people who have been using the Health Focus Program for a while but are still experiencing difficulties or would like to learn more tips and tricks. By completing the day long course you should be able to;
- Empower the practice into systematically improving your profit potential.
- Increase the processing power by using shortcuts, Macros and automated procedures
- Improve your understanding of debt collection and use our products to automate debt control functions.
- Implement and use e-commerce facilities, reducing overhead costs in the practice
- Understand reports and get valuable information from your database
- Understand and use advanced features of the program.
Experience has shown that medical practices require an education model and designed to meet their special needs. The model is based on the understanding that practices cannot afford to slow down in order to catch up - using human resources for training at the precise moment that they need those same resources for the day-to-day administrative functionality. Added with the fact that administrative staff are normally unable to give their full concentration during the working day to a sole task, such as education - we have established training centres, designed to cover basic training. Continuing education is then undertaken in Just In Time Training principals, via a number of avenues.
Our basic training covers the fundamentals required to get new staff members started. Where required, audio visual presentations covering the operating system are used to enhance and improve Windows knowledge. Topics covered include;
- Financial controls and statistical evaluations of performance.
- Relationship Marketing - dealing with the patient.
- Communications with the public - Enquiries and methods.
- Stock Control - methodologies and importance.
- Petty Cash
- Filing & Systems
- Work planning and scheduling
- Orals and written communication
- Receiving and assisting visitors
- Security & theft controls
- Meeting & document organization
We know that in the medical profession, keeping up-to-date with the essential and necessary skills is paramount in ensuring a healthy practice in terms of patient management and cash flow. That is why we have in place a system of continuing education. Experienced users are encouraged to treat the continuing education program as refresher courses to fully utilise the power of our programs. This is especially true of the Workshops and Seminars, where the questions are brought to the forum. All participants can learn from experienced users who have already had their questions addressed. Usually those questions demonstrate to other users how to get the most out of their systems and to make life that little bit easier. Topics include;
- Information technology
- Financial Aspects